Online School India
Get one to one tutor online for your child
We teach all classes.
- Group work has long been recognized as one of the most effective methods for boosting a child's self-confidence and supporting their achievement potential. It can cost money, and can be difficult to find a tutor in your home.
- We are the leading providers of one to one tutoring and are well aware of both the advantages and disadvantages of tutoring options.
- Here we look at what you can expect from one to one tutoring, both by highlighting the benefits but also looking at the concerns you might have and how to address them.
- At OSI we've provided one-on-one math tutoring to many primary school kids for several years. We are currently able to adapt these resources to be available for children 6 to 12. This paper examines whether having one-to-one tutoring for parents and children at home is beneficial. A school leader and teacher are recommended to instead look at this guidance outlining what makes a mathematics intervention strategy effective.
- What is 1 on 1 Tutoring and how does it work?
- One to One Tutoring means one tutor for one student, simply put. A single person is responsible for one student, and spends around 30 minutes to 1 hour with the kid. In high school, students typically spend most of their time in the classroom focusing on one subject, most often math or English at the primary and then Math or the sciences at the secondary.
- The system is similar to a classroom setting, except that the instruction is aimed at a single student rather than many.
- One-to-one tuition can take place either on an individual basis or through a tutoring program, with the tutor then working with the student either in person at home or online.
- Seeking private one to one tutoring.
- In person tutoring involves a trip to the tutor's residence, but more usually it happens in person at the tutor's home. They may spend some time talking with you before and after the lesson to discuss homework or performance but you will not receive formal adherence reports. You are guaranteed attentive personal support from our educational staff.
- Online one-to-one tutoring.
- Online one-on-one tutoring can be executed in a multitude of ways. Online tutoring is used most often for one-to-one tutoring. However, more sophisticated tutoring organizations will use a bespoke classroom with specific tools and lesson slides such as this example from our online maths tuition.
- A teaching slide from OSI Learning.
- What are some of the benefits of one-to-one tutoring?
- Developing a one to one maths tutorial plan is no easy job. Before going with the option you favor, you'll want to make sure the benefits outweigh the costs.
- The advantages vary according to parents (and companies), but here is a partial list of some of the main benefits of one-to-one tutoring over other choices.
- The benefits of online and in-person tutoring apply to both. Please see our online tutoring program here.
- Primary benefits. Your child receives individualized academic instruction from a one-on-one teacher.
- One of the primary benefits of one-to-one attention is the value attached to it.
- Classrooms are usually designed to accommodate from 20-30 students per teacher. With so many students, it's difficult for teachers to give one student a lot of long-term personal focus – especially if they're a weaker performer in the class.
- The same effect could occur if a teacher undertook group-based tutoring. Even though fewer students are involved in the tutoring process, tutors must divide their time equally between all students.
- Students who need more attention to progress may not get as much help as they desire.
- One-to-one tutoring allows an individual to get the individual attention and time they need to learn and excel which results in faster learning and development.
- Advantage 2 Learning occurs in a relaxed and low-pressure atmosphere.
- Being in a comfortable learning environment, and if you opt for private tuition where the tutor comes to you, or online tutoring from the comfort of your own home, this benefit is magnified.
- As a rule, students know the answers to all questions in maths with little to no prompting. In class, they might freeze up or panic because they are ashamed that they didn't do well.
- One-to-one tuition provides your child with a more relaxed environment in which they are better able to make mistakes. It is essential to make mistakes– most of our learning does not occur by getting answers right, but rather by making mistakes and working out why that occurred.
- One-to-one tutoring gives shy or nervous children time to get comfortable speaking in a classroom environment. This helps boost their confidence and enables them to answer more questions in class.
- Benefit #3. You child will benefit from one to one tutorial lessons more – even literacy!
- The benefit of one-on-one tutoring is that students who enjoy their lessons are more likely to progress.
- But in the classroom, or group setting, activities are done to appeal to both auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners. If your child does not fully engage their work, they will not learn enough.
- In a one-to-one tutoring setting, the tutor can customize their lessons to the learner's preferences so the student can advance at their own pace without being forced to move ahead of others ahead of them.
- When individual attention is focused between a tutor and a student they can improve their engagement, greatly increasing the child's interest in the curriculum. Interactive online lessons can extend this focus even more – it's surprising how motivated a child will be to attend their math tutoring when they know it involves some extra screen time.
- Benefit #4 The tutor will provide you and your child with better and more personalized feedback.
- One to one tuition involves a lot of communication. In class, we give regular prompts to support our students and provide guidance on their successes and challenges.
- Online education can bring in-depth lessons to students with a host of free resources and advice. The best online tutoring sites provide pretty extensive support back in the office should you need it as well as worksheets and activities for your child to do between lessons.
- At OSI Learning we have a large section of free home learning packs for parents and children as well as a section devoted to maths homework help for various age groups.
- Learn what your child needs to know.
- Take advantage of the OSI Learning Maths Hub.
- To access and use the full range of OSI learning maths resources, please register with the Maths Hub. It is free to join, provided you can access the internet with Chrome.
- Free download.
- The tutor or one to one tutoring organization will also provide the parent with more feedback than a class teacher, whether in-person or online, they will usually take some time both before and after the tutoring sessions to speak with a parent about how their child is progressing.
- This provides an understanding of how well your child's tutoring is working, where his or her strengths and weaknesses are, and what will be done to improve them. It allows you to be a more instructional and participatory learner, if you want to.
- Benefit #5. One-on-one tutoring is a good way to learn more than just basic strategies for solving math problems.
- Tutoring can grant students the necessary information they may have missed in their school lessons. This is unfair to tutors and one-on-one tutoring in particular as they're not the only element of a good education experience.
- Tutoring is designed to improve a student's understanding of a subject, aiming to improve their overall skill level. Instead of simply teaching students how to solve mathematical problems, tutors will focus discussions on the use of a formula or why an answer is what it is.
- This approach ensures that students do not fall behind, and shows them how to apply the same thinking to other areas. It helps them learn better!
- Benefit #6 Tutoring is available based on the needs of your child.
- We have talked about how one-on-one tutoring can be customized to each student based on that student's needs.
- If you or your child are unsatisfied with your tutoring services, you can easily substitute tutors. As a tutoring organisation, the greater flexibility also comes with the job. OSI allows you to adjust the number of lessons you take a week, change the time of those lessons, or request a new tutor altogether.
- Benefit 8 One to one tutoring is a great value-for-money investment.
- Another concern is the cost of one-on-one tutoring; at first, this would seem like the more expensive option.
- However, the cost savings of one-on-one tutoring far outweighs any cost of those services.
- As we have already discussed, individual tutoring can accelerate a student's growth rate beyond classroom teaching and even small group tuition because of the extra time and attention invested in each child.
- For a variety of reasons, it often profits very quickly. If your child receives tutoring sufficient to reach their goals within only a few months, the value is obvious.
To Get personal online Tutor to help you - Contact us.
Online school is essential to make education easy and flexible. It is a means by which to study independently without limitation of time. In this fast paced life, students are very busy because of their various tasks. Today, students not only to study, they work even if the long study in such a scenario attend classroom lessons is very difficult. Considering this aspect, online schools have found their knowledge base to give.
Online schools provide an indication of the extent of competitive world we live in. Education is always useful for everyone. This is not just limited to students, but even people who were not able to complete their studies in the past due to certain reasons.
There are many advantages of online schools.
- Everyone has access to the Internet today, whether in the office, home or other place, they are less. Online schools, it is very convenient for learners to achieve the goal at their own pace.
- Schools online help students continue their education through the virtual classroom and time to their studies according to their convenience and are not constrained by typical school hours.
- Online schools give students two options for the pursuit in which one must be chosen that are of course part time and full time courses.
- Newsgroups and e-mails and the parameters that are similar to virtual classroom are used by many online schools.
- More than once, there are needs that require us to be qualified in a subject or course to qualify for our career and online schools come to our rescue.
Online schools are of different types:
- Online schools can not be right on schooling, but more than that is included.
- There are schools of commerce,
- There are vocational schools online
- Moreover, there are online schools with specific areas of interest.